Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Closing Chapter

Monday December Thirteenth was a day filled with a sublime feeling of completion. Finals are finished after the long semester. I brought conclusion to a tumultuous, tormenting and misunderstood relationship over a cup of coffee from my favorite coffee house. And a big thanks must be given to all my great friends who showed up to make my going away party just as sublime; especially Jacqui B, Anastasia, and Kristen for letting my friends hang out in their home welcoming them like family. I will miss all of you and you all have come to mean more to me than I realize. The tug on my heart when I hugged each one of you, potentially for the last time till April was very therapeutic for me. All said I'm ridiculously excited about the cruise which I packed for today, and four long months in south India. While I'm abroad I will have pretty regular internet and I would appreciate your skype calls. My name will be posted at the bottom of this entry. Thank you all for making Tulsa, my home and yours, such a lovely place. There's no place like home.

Grobison8246

No comments:

Post a Comment